Re SOURCE "Ocean" edition | Natural Hotel Amenities Collection
Authentic organic toiletries and amenities made with 98% ingredients from natural origins.
Offer your guests clean amenities made from 98% natural origin ingredients that are extra gentle on the skin and kind to the environment.
- 98% Natural Origin Ingredients – With product formulations that adhere to both Ecocert and Cosmos natural standards
- Hotel cosmetics for hair, bath and shower which contain at least 98% of natural ingredients (95% for the body lotion).
- Extra-mild soaps made from RSPO certified palm oil without EDTA and other harmful petrochemicals.
- An eco-responsible solution with biodegradable ingredients based on renewable plant raw materials and enhanced with a 100% recyclable packaging.
- New solid shampoo for hair and body made from 98% ingredients from natural origins offer you the possibility for a high quality biodegradable hotel cosmetic with no plastic packaging.
“Blossom Flowers” Olfactory Notes
“A note of melon and sagebrush determines the start of this light yet distinctive fragrance. Feminine notes of rose and violet are harmoniously balanced by masculine touches of sandalwood and ambergris.” Olivier Decoster, our perfumer.
- Top Notes: Egyptian Geranium, Armoise, Melon, Rosewood
- Heart Notes: Violet of Parma, Rose of Damascus
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Ambergris, Cedar Atlas
The Re SOURCE "Ocean" edition — Catalogue
300 ml / 10.14 fl.oz eco-dispensers
5 L / 175.98 fl.oz refills
Our plastic-free solution - Solid Shampoo Bars
2 in 1 Solid Shampoos – A solid multi functional shampoo bar for hair, body, and face. Made with 98% natural origin ingredients. Without sulfates, silicone, and preservatives. An individual product that will replace several bottled products in your bathrooms. Made of zero plastic and concentrated without water, this product is the eco-friendly solution your guests will thank you for.
Offer the Re SOURCE "Ocean" edition range
Contact us to receive our current price lists, a quote, or samples of the Re SOURCE “Ocean” edition.