Maximise the shelf life of your guest toiletries and soaps
To maintain the quality and appearance of your cosmetics over time, we recommend that they be properly stored in their original cartons, without access to sunlight, avoiding moisture and in a constant low air temperature area.
Your soaps and cosmetic products can be safely stored up to two years if the following guidelines are followed:
• Cosmetics should always be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight in their original cartons if possible.
• Avoid keeping extra stock in the bathroom due to the high level of humidity. If your rooms are unoccupied, it is best to remove the guest toiletries and provide fresh products upon guest arrival.
• Cosmetics do not like the heat and will quickly deteriorate. The ideal storage temperature is 8-12 degrees Celsius (46.4-53.6 Fahrenheit) however your products will be fine at slightly higher temperatures for short periods.
• It is especially important during the summer season to properly store your cosmetics. Too much exposure to sunlight, heat and humidity may result in discolouration, lower product performance and changes to the perfume and product composition.
• Also know that organic products have a more limited life span and can deteriorate sooner than classic products due to their very low level of preservatives.
HD Fragrances, one of the few owner-founder, independent, luxury perfume houses in Europe brings together their perfumery know-how, high quality skin care and timeless designs. Our soaps and cosmetics are made in Europe and are free of mineral oil, paraben, phthalate, silicone, synthetic fragrance or colour.